Do you, or somebody you know, need help to understand and navigate the aged care system? The aged care system can be very confusing, but HAAG's volunteer service navigators are here to help!
Call us on 9654 7389 for information and assistance with accessing aged care.
HAAG' Aged Care Navigator Trial can help you to:
- Register with My Aged Care - the starting point for accessing all aged care services.
- Prepare you for what to expect when you contact My Aged Care and what will happen when you get referred for an aged care assessment
- Refer you to services who can provide additional support
We can answer questions like
- What is the role of the government agency My Aged Care?
- What is an assessment?
- Who provides me with a service?
How can I get help
Call us on 9654 7389 or make an appointment using the form below.
Our services are free, confidential and independent.
Find out more about HAAGs role in the Aged Care Navigator Project Trial here.
Find out more about the full range of services available as part of the trial visit Council on the Ageing here.
You can also volunteer to join the team and become one of our wonderful Aged Care Service Navigators!