Ageing on the Edge: Older Persons Homelessness Prevention Project is participating in a session at the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute National Homelessness Conference to be held at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
The session will look at the challenges faced by older people at risk of homelessness as well as effective policy response frameworks, current research and latest evidence.
- Dr Emma Power , Western Sydney University
- Penny Leemhuis , Older Women Lost in Housing
- Dr Debbie Faulkner , University of Adelaide
- John Berger, St Bartholomew’s House
- Jeff Fiedler , Housing for the Aged Action Group
RSVP here or let us know if you'd like to attend the session